Patrick J. CunninghamMortgage Loan Originator NMLS#: 223287
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Track the information as well as the documents you may be asked to provide when you apply.
- Full legal name, Social Security number, Date of Birth
- Primary phone number, email address, current and former residential/mailing addresses over the last two years
- Gross income amount, including primary, second and part-time jobs, as well as overtime, bonuses, and commissions, if applicable
- Secondary income sources and amounts, if you want them considered for repaying this loan – including retirement or veteran's benefits, disability payments, alimony, child support, and rental or investment income
- Name, address, and phone numbers of all employers over the last two years
- Value of each bank account, retirement, investment, and other asset accounts
- Current expenses including housing, credit card and loan payments, child support and other obligations
- Original purchase price, year home was purchased, current estimated market value
- Total outstanding balance of all loans secured by the property
- Reason you are refinancing and the amount you need to borrow
Your mortgage professional will ask you to provide some or all of the documents listed below. Be prepared to provide additional documents as your application moves further along the process.
Income / Employment / Assets
- IRS Form 4506-T — Request for Tax Transcript, completed, signed and dated
- Pay stubs covering the last 30 days with year-to-date information included (for all jobs and applicants)
- W-2s for the past two years
- Federal tax returns (1040s) for the past two years
- Written explanation if employed less than two years or employment gap exists within the last two years
- Asset / Bank statements — Most recent two months' statements for all accounts listed on the application– all pages
- Credit explanation letter for late payments, collections, judgments or other derogatory items existing in credit history
- Source of funds documentation for any large deposits on asset statements (outside of payroll or gift fund deposits)
- Judicial decree or court order for each obligation due to legal action (example: lawsuit, judgment, child support)
- Bankruptcy / Discharge papers for any bankruptcies existing in credit history
- Payment History for public utilities, phone company, cable, car insurance, and other expenses
- Federal tax returns (personal as well as business returns) — complete copies for the last 3 years
- Profit and loss statement — year-to-date
- List of all business debts
- Driver's License and Social Security card — legible copies
- Hazard (Homeowner's) insurance information including agent's name and phone number
If you are a servicemember on active duty, prior to seeking a refinance of your existing mortgage loan, please consult with your legal advisor regarding the loss of any benefits you are entitled to under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act or applicable state law.
Content and information provided as a courtesy. We make no representations or warranties as to accuracy or completeness of information and assume no liability for use of this information.